BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
The BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) is developed in collaboration with prominent industry experts, will provide you with critical business skills as well as a thorough awareness of current business topics. Higher National Diploma or similar certificate required, or students desiring to complete their last year of studies in London.
The BSc Business Management Top-up Degree will introduce you to fundamental ideas in human resource management, business law, marketing, strategic management, information systems, big data, project management, finance, and innovation and enterprise. Qualifications in Business Management are regarded as important whether you want to pursue a profession in business or develop in your existing one.
The course is intended to help you comprehend the business environment and the demands of employers at the local, national, and worldwide levels. Regent College London will assist you with developing highly valued abilities such as communication, data analysis, time management, teamwork, and problem-solving. In addition, if you complete the course successfully, you will obtain a CMI Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management (subject to clearance), giving you an amazing dual-award!
Why should I complete the BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) ?
The course provides you with crucial objectives that will help you achieve in your chosen sector of People Management. Through a fascinating program of study influenced by both research and experience, you will gain focused knowledge and understanding of business and people management. You'll also learn about fundamental ideas in leadership, people management, and topics including business law, marketing, strategic management, information systems and big data, project management, finance, innovation, and enterprise. This lively and adaptable curriculum places a strong emphasis on developing your employability.
This lively and adaptable curriculum places a strong emphasis on developing your employability. Real-life case studies, guest speakers, and industry visits are designed to help you to understand the business environment and the needs of employers in local, national, and international contexts.
Business Project (BMP6000)
• Dissertation (BMP6001)
• Strategic Management (Core) (BMP6002)
• International HRM (BMP6003)
• Learning and Development (BMP6004)
• Work and the Employment Relationship (BMP6005)
• E Commerce and Contemporary Marketing Practice (BMP6006)
• Global Consumer Behaviour (BMP6007)
• Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy (BMP6008)
• Retail Management (BMP6009)
- Level 5 with a good level of business topics is required: 1. A pass in an HND 2. A foundation degree 3. A recognized UK degree or overseas equivalent
- Evidence of English proficiency (Upper B2). If you have studied an English HND for two years, your completion of the HND meets this requirement.
- You will also need to attend an academic interview at which you will need to show a good conceptual understanding of business and study expectations at Level 6.
- We also welcome applications from students studying a wide range of qualifications from around the world. Whilst you can find specific details of our international qualification requirements under our partner university’s ‘Your Country’ page.
- Any student who has studied in a non-majority English-speaking country will typically be asked to complete an additional qualification testing English language ability (speaking, listening, reading, and writing). The expected level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent with no element below 4.5.
- These are our standard entry requirements, but we may consider lowering these for students that perform well in the interview.
Students will also be asked to attend an academic interview. Suitability for entry to our programs can be demonstrated in several ways and is not limited to academic qualifications alone and applicants who do not meet our published entry requirements are encouraged to contact recruitment and admissions for advice.
How to Apply
Each of our courses has different entry requirements and a different admission process. We encourage you to look at our course pages and the How to apply section for detailed information.
From choosing your desired course, writing your statement, and submitting the application, you can count on our friendly Recruitment Team for help and guidance at every step of the way. Get in touch to make an initial appointment to discuss your situation.
Weekday / Weekend /Evening Classes
£9,250 per year (Home fee)
RQF Level 6
Exams, Essays, Reports and Presentations
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
If you have any reservations or further questions don’t be shy. Contact us today through our multiple channels