BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
The BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) is developed in collaboration with prominent industry experts, will provide you with critical business skills as well as a thorough awareness of current business topics. Higher National Diploma or similar certificate required, or students desiring to complete their last year of studies in London.
The BSc Business Management Top-up Degree will expose you to key concepts in areas such as people management, business law, marketing, strategic management, information systems, big data, project management, finance and innovation, and enterprise. Business Management qualifications are considered essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business, or advance in your current career.
The course is designed to help you to understand the business environment and the needs of employers in local, national, and international contexts. Regent College London will support you to develop highly sought-after skills such as communication, data analysis, time management, team working and problem-solving. Plus, on successful completion, you’ll also receive a CMI Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management (subject to approval), giving you an impressive dual-award!
Why should I complete the BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) ?
Business management qualifications open doors and are considered essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business, or advance in your current career. The course is designed to help you to understand the business environment and the needs of employers in local, national, and international contexts.
We’ll support you to develop highly sought-after skills such as communication, data analysis, time management, team working and problem-solving.
- Business Project (BMP6000)
- Dissertation (BMP6001)
- Strategic Management (Core) (BMP6002)
- International HRM (BMP6003)
- Learning and Development (BMP6004)
- Work and the Employment Relationship (BMP6005)
- E Commerce and Contemporary Marketing Practice (BMP6006)
- Global Consumer Behaviour (BMP6007)
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy (BMP6008)
- Retail Management (BMP6009)
- You’ll have completed a Foundation Degree in Business Management, or another relevant qualification with 120 credits at HE4 and 120 credits at HE5, such as a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE).
- We also require an IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent), in cases where English isn’t your first language.
- If you have non-traditional entry qualifications or relevant work experience we will be happy to consider your application. You’ll be required to attend an interview as part of the admissions process.
- We also welcome applications from students studying a wide range of qualifications from around the world. Whilst you can find specific details of our international qualification requirements under our partner university’s ‘Your Country’ page.
- Any student who has studied in a non-majority English-speaking country will typically be asked to complete an additional qualification testing English language ability (speaking, listening, reading, and writing). The expected level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent with no element below 4.5.
- These are our standard entry requirements, but we may consider lowering these for students that perform well in the interview.
Students will also be asked to attend an academic interview. Suitability for entry to our programs can be demonstrated in several ways and is not limited to academic qualifications alone and applicants who do not meet our published entry requirements are encouraged to contact recruitment and admissions for advice.
How to Apply
Each of our courses has different entry requirements and a different admission process. We encourage you to look at our course pages and the How to apply section for detailed information.
From choosing your desired course, writing your statement, and submitting the application, you can count on our friendly Recruitment Team for help and guidance at every step of the way. Get in touch to make an initial appointment to discuss your situation.
Weekday / Weekend /Evening Classes
£9,250 per year (Home fee)
RQF Level 6
Exams, Essays, Reports and Presentations
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
If you have any reservations or further questions don’t be shy. Contact us today through our multiple channels