Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA offered at SPS will provide the essential knowledge of management practices needed in the complex business world. This course will increase opportunities for students throughout their career development.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offers the opportunity to develop your critical knowledge of organizations, awareness of management and leadership practices, and the complex business issues they face. You will also be able to develop creative and systematic approaches to underlying business issues, and understand how business and management practices can be improved Being intellectually stimulating and challenging, the course opens up career development opportunities as well as the opportunity to enhance analytical and critical competencies that are highly valued by employers in today’s global economy.
Why should I complete the Master of Business Administration (MBA) ?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a great qualification to acquire, as it will take your employability to global fronts. Successful completion of the MBA will provide you with the necessary business skills and knowledge needed for roles in various industries. Companies across industries seek business professionals with an MBA and it can create opportunities for promotion or a career change. The universal appeal of this qualification enables you to pursue a global business career.
The modules listed below may be a mixture of compulsory and optional.
- Leadership and Management – (MBA7010)
- Financial Management and Decision Making – (MBA7011)
- Sales Management and Marketing – (MBA7012)
- Strategic Management – (MBA7013)
- Change Management – (MBA7014)
- Human Resource Management – (MBA7015)
- Research Methods – (MBA7018)
- Research and Study Skills – (MBA7020)
- Dissertation II (MBA7019)
- You should have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK Honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- We’ll consider your application if you don’t possess the above qualifications but have substantial managerial experience.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
- When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
- Your application form will need to be accompanied by a reflective overview of the managerial responsibilities you have undertaken to date.
- If English isn’t your first language you’ll also need IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent). We also accept a range of other English language qualifications – please visit our English Language Requirements web page for more details.
- If you are an international student, you must take a Secure English Language Test (SELT). You can only take a SELT with one of the following providers: IELTS SELT Consortium including UKVI Academic IELTS, LanguageCert, Pearson, and PSI Services (UK) Ltd. Please see here for the minimum scores required for each.
Students will also be asked to attend an academic interview. Suitability for entry to our programs can be demonstrated in several ways and is not limited to academic qualifications alone and applicants who do not meet our published entry requirements are encouraged to contact recruitment and admissions for advice.
How to Apply
Each of our courses has different entry requirements and a different admission process. We encourage you to look at our course pages and the How to apply section for detailed information.
From choosing your desired course, writing your statement, and submitting the application, you can count on our friendly Recruitment Team for help and guidance at every step of the way. Get in touch to make an initial appointment to discuss your situation.
Weekday / Weekend /Evening Classes
£8,500 per year (Home fee)
RQF Level 7
Exams, Essays, Reports and Presentations
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
If you have any reservations or further questions don’t be shy. Contact us today through our multiple channels