Road to IELTS
The International English Language Testing System
Preparing for your IELTS exam in London can be hard, but SPS is here to help you succeed and gain the best possible score. Many universities require a score from 6 to 7. Here at SPS, our IELTS preparation course is one of our most popular courses providing our outstanding pass rate. With skilled and experienced teachers, SPS provides efficient preparation for students by explaining the exam in full detail and providing tips on how to pass with a high score. Students will be advised by teachers in terms of whether they are ready to take the IELTS, each student will get personalised feedback to gain insight into their journey.
The Online Course
The online course will be held online and delivered in small groups from trained and professional teachers. Our English teachers hold in-depth knowledge of the course and are experienced in gaining the highest pass rate in the UK.
With this course and practice, each section of the exam will become an easy task for you. With helpful feedback and information, you will have a well understanding of the exam and how to answer each question.
How SPS teach English:
Here at SPS, we believe that our lessons must be carefully planned and dynamic to give you the best experience possible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who have decided to take the IELTS course and need preparation. In addition, as most universities require an IELTS certificate to be accepted most students need to demonstrate this to attend. This also goes for employment, where an IELTS score is needed to confirm your English level.
You will learn the following skills while taking the Online IELTS course:
- Learn about the exam format and become acquainted with it.
- Get the greatest IELTS exam score possible.
- Improve your English reading, writing, speaking, and listening abilities.
- Improve your English grammar and vocabulary expertise.
- Understand the distinctions between colloquial and academic English.
- Get continual input from experts on your progress.
- Every 12 weeks, each student will receive a personal lesson to meet their specific requirements and progress.
- Upon completion, you will receive a full end-of-course progress report as well as an English certificate.
- There are no additional fees for course materials or resources.
With our schedule you can book the most flexible hours for you!
Levels: Beginner – Advanced
Our classes are run from
Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm Saturday 10am to 12pm
Each individual lesson (2 hours) is £50.
Monday – Friday
2 hours per week
4 hours per week
6 hours per week
8 hours per week
10 hours per week
12 hours per week