BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year
The BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year degree allows you to obtain an understanding of the fundamental role of Marketing in the world of business, and develop essential skills through group projects, real client briefings and guest lecturers featuring practicing marketing professionals.
The BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year degree allows you to obtain an understanding of the fundamental role of Marketing in the world of business, and develop essential skills through group projects, real client briefings and guest lecturers featuring practising marketing professionals.
Modern and career-focused, our programme exposes you to the vital activities of different job roles within Marketing, such as brand managers, researchers, and consultants. With our foundation year programme, you can dive straight into your higher studies after your school and catalyse your progress towards becoming a certified professional.
Why should I complete the BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year?
Through exploration of the field’s theories and supplementing them with skills that are essential in the modern workplace, the BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year Degree will thoroughly prepare you for a career in the ever-evolving high-stakes world of marketing.
This comprehensive course is ideal for students who wish to fast-track their journey from the classroom to the workplace. Especially as this course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. Regent College London has joined forces with CIM to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through CIM Graduate Gateway.
Foundation Year Modules
- Preparing for Success: Knowledge and Creativity
- Preparing for Success: Self Development and Responsibility
- Inquiry Based Learning
- Introduction to Business Studies
- We also welcome applications from students studying a wide range of qualifications from around the world. Whilst you can find specific details of our international qualification requirements under our partner university’s ‘Your Country’ page.
- Any student who has studied in a non-majority English speaking country will typically be asked to complete an additional qualification testing English language ability (speaking, listening, reading and writing). The expected level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent with no element below 4.5.
- These are our standard entry requirements, but we may consider lowering these for students that perform well in interview.
UCAS points: 32 (this can be made up from a range of level courses, for more information on the UCAS points for your qualification go to the UCAS tariff calculator)
Students will also be asked to attend an academic interview. Suitability for entry to our programmes can be demonstrated in several ways and is not limited to academic qualifications alone and applicants who do not meet our published entry requirements are encouraged to contact recruitment and admissions for advice.
How to Apply
Each of our courses have different entry requirements and a different admission process. We encourage you to look at our course pages and the How to apply section for detailed information.
Weekday / Weekend /Evening Classes
£9,250 per year (Home fee)
RQF Level 3-6
Exams, Essays, Reports and Presentations
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
If you have any reservations or further questions don’t be shy. Contact us today through our multiple channels