MSc International Management:
The MSc International Management Degree is designed to assist ambitious managers to prepare for employment in a variety of fields while also providing a fascinating insight into global business views. The training is appropriate for anyone looking for jobs in the Global, Public, and Private Sectors.
The course provides a comprehensive review of global management theories and practices, as well as the chance to get a thorough awareness of the many national and cultural settings in which organizations operate, all while developing and honing analytical and research abilities. The course covers a wide variety of topics in corporate strategy, international human resource management, sustainability, business innovation, finance, and accounting, to acquire the requisite knowledge, management, and decision-making abilities for use in international contexts. The breadth of topics, along with a worldwide perspective, prepares you for a wide range of tasks in an increasingly globalized employment market.
WHY Why should I complete the MSc International Management Course?
Managers in today's firms must be able to adapt to the ever-changing complicated problems that form today's globalized economy.
- Strategic Management (MBA7013)
- Financial Management and Decision Making (MBA7011)
- International Marketing Management (IMA7001)
- Business Development (IMA7002)
- Information Systems for Business Performance (IMA7004)
- HR In A Global Context (IMA7003)
- Research and Study Skills (MBA7020)
- Research Methods (MBA7018)
- Dissertation (IMA7006)
- You should have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or
management capacity; and a UK Honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent) in a
- We’ll consider your application if you don’t possess the above qualifications but have
substantial managerial experience.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
- When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference
should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of
your job content and roles and responsibilities.
- Your application form will need to be accompanied by a reflective overview of the
managerial responsibilities you have undertaken to date.
- If English isn’t your first language you’ll also need IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent). We also accept a range of other English language qualifications – please visit our English Language Requirements web page for more details.
- If you are an international student, you must take a Secure English Language Test (SELT). You can only take a SELT with one of the following providers: IELTS SELT Consortium including UKVI Academic IELTS, LanguageCert, Pearson, and PSI Services (UK) Ltd. Please see here for the minimum scores required for each.
Students will also be asked to attend an academic interview. Suitability for entry to our programs can be demonstrated in several ways and is not limited to academic qualifications alone and applicants who do not meet our published entry requirements are encouraged to contact recruitment and admissions for advice.
How to Apply
Each of our courses has different entry requirements and a different admission process. We encourage you to look at our course pages and the How to apply section for detailed information.
From choosing your desired course, writing your statement, and submitting the application, you can count on our friendly Recruitment Team for help and guidance at every step of the way. Get in touch to make an initial appointment to discuss your situation.
Weekday / Weekend /Evening Classes
£7000 per year (Home fee)
RQF Level 7
Exams, Essays, Reports and Presentations
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU OUT
If you have any reservations or further questions don’t be shy. Contact us today through our multiple channels